We want a European directive that will effectively prevent the international minerals trade from fuelling armed conflicts.
Many people’s lives are at stake. Send us your email address so that we can keep you up to date with all our campaign actions, like this petition.Sign
If you want to know more about the regulation proposal or make an advocacy action in your own country, here you have an advocacy toolkit that may help you in this issue.
- Breaking the Links between natural resources and conflict: The case for EU
- Church leaders statement for EU conflict minerals regulation
- Eurac position lessons: What lessons can be learned from the Democratic Republic of Congo?
- NGO Coalition briefing – Responsible Mineral Sourcing (July 2014)
- TOWARDS A CONFLICT FREE TECHNOLOGI: advocacy proposal Xavier Network
- What should be done about CONFLICT MINERALS?
This toolkit was elaborated in collaboration with JESC and JM
2- Publicise the campaign
The more people there are, the louder our voice will be, and the more likely our political representatives and companies will be to take notice of what we are saying. Help us to spread our campaign as widely as possible.
3- Learn more
To generate a great citizen mobilization need to be sensitizing agents that are multipliers of the campaign. To do this from ALBOAN promote training courses and workshops , as well as lesson plans that can be used in the classroom and volunteer groups .
To keep abreast of training offers that are at your fingertips, leave us your email and we will contact you .